Saturday, July 6, 2013

virginia n stuff (part I)

Hey ya'll. That's what they say down here. Down here in the south land of Virginia that is!! We made it people. The first soccer trip of the summer has begun. HOLLER AT YOUR GURL. We woke up at 4 freaking am. Did you hear me? 4 AM IN THE MORNING. And drove all the blasted way to the Salt Lake air port. And that's where we boarded the first plane of many for this lovely little adventure. Because you know, that's what you do at airports... You board planes and stuff.


//we were a little too happy for how early it was\\


The first plane ride of the day was terrible. It was like, 75092815095 hours long. Okay, it was only 3 but I thought I was going to die. There were only two positive things about that leg of travel.
1. I dominated Lyndsey in a game of squares.
2. I sat next to such a nice little old man instead of some smelly, fat weirdo (its a legitimate fear). 


//i just love how creepy i look in this picture. its a real gem. thanks for capturing such an awkwardly perfect moment, mom\\

//our face when approaching hour number three aka hour number death\\

Thankfully we made it to Atlanta all in one piece. We had a quick connection change thingy and took off for Virginia! 



Finally after another hour or so we made it to the beautiful land of nothing but trees. And surprisingly the sunset was nice. Nice enough for me to take a picture. And ain't that neat? The neatest.


All is well my friends. All is well. I can't wait to see what the next five days have in store for us! Theme parks, college, the beach, delicious food, and good ole merican history. HERE WE GO!


No comments:

Post a Comment