Sunday, July 21, 2013

reunited & it feels so good

You know the saying 'you don't know what you got until it's gone'? Well the saying 'you don't know how much you really missed your best friends until you finally see them again' works the same way. My gal pal Paige (did i really just say gal pal) left the second week of summer for her HEFY trip in Ecuador. Which by the way she had an amazing time. And since I've been working/traveling like a mad man this whole summer, I haven't seen Rose or Erin for a whole month. Crazy right? I kept telling myself, yeah I miss them but life is great and focusing on soccer is the best thing ever. In other words, I was taking the forever long separation like a man! 

But last night we were all reunited. And for the first time all summer, the four of us were together. As soon as I saw those lovely ladies I wanted to burst out laughing/screaming/crying all at the same time! It was so great to finally see them again. 

Let me give you a hard truth. Separation is rough.

To make up for it we had the night of all nights. Me, Erin, Rose, Paige, and Paige's cousin Katie (who is way cool BTW) went to the riot zone where we mini golfed and rode go-karts. Then we went to five guys and pigged out on fries (so good). Then we went to Maverick and got the most hipster drinks that ever were, aka mango arizonas. Then we lit off fireworks at mi casa. Seriously people it was such a fun friendship night.

//me, rose, paige (who had chubby cheeks from a wisdom teeth excavation), erin, and katie\\

No comments:

Post a Comment