Thursday, July 11, 2013

the reason behind the trip (part V)

So the whole reason that we even got to plan a trip to Virginia was all because of me. Yes people, I'm taking the credit. It's because of all the college soccer recruiting that I'm going through right now. I'm in the process of looking for the perfect school that I can attend and play soccer. I've been emailing the SVU coach for a few months and he invited us out to look at the school, talk with admissions, and visit with him in person and stuff. So that's exactly what we did. 


It was a beautiful campus. And I really really enjoyed everything about it.

  
//the view on the path to the dorms\\

//how neat is it that there is an LDS church right on campus? not too often do you get to tour a chapel on a recruit visit. the coolest thing ever right there\\



//isn't this just the coolest building you've ever seen?\\



//happy soccer girl right here\\

So the recruit trip was a complete success. I absolutely love  SVU. It seemed to have all the qualities that I'm looking for in a school and soccer program. And as I've researched it more since, I can easily picture myself going to school there. Who knows? Maybe, just maybe, I'll be going to school there in a year. What an exciting thought! 

I can't wait to see where my recruit process will take me next. It's such an exciting/stressful/rewarding experience. I love soccer, I love college, I love Virginia, and I love SVU.


No comments:

Post a Comment