Saturday, June 29, 2013

summer luvin'

GUYS!! THIS IS WHAT SUMMER IS ALL ABOUT!! Seriously though, it's nights like these that are the reason I love summer so much. Coming home from a full day of work (which i'll talk about in another post soonerish i think), chasing the sunset on four-wheelers with my little sis, relaxing around a fire and roasting marshmallows/starbursts, listening to funny childhood stories from my parents that have us laughing our guts out, and staying outside till it's super past bedtimes because the weather is just too nice to not enjoy. Yeah. It's the life.






I just love sunsets. They are definitely on my list of top ten favorite things ever.


//we cool and we know it\\

If every summer night was like the one we just had, then all would be right in the world. Good times friends, good times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment