Sunday, July 7, 2013

frozen lemonade and busch gardens (part II)

Busch Gardens is the cutest little theme park I've ever seen. Besides Disney of course. But seriously! It was so cah-yewt. It's like this little European themed, mini town type thing.<--- I don't know how to describe it.

//crappy picture but see? its just cute\\

It was a super fun place! There was this one roller coaster called the Griffin. OOOOOHHHHH BABY. It was so awesome. It was huge and tall and fast and there were loopdie loops and it paused right before a major drop and stuff. Like I said, it was so awesome. 

//we were just too excited to ride this thing for the third. time. in. a. row.\\

So we spent the day wandering around, riding all the rides, and enjoying the sun (which by the way it was like a bazillion degrees outside. sticky and wet was the name of the game).



And then we made a discovery. It's called..... frozen lemonade. I promise I died and went to heaven it was that good.

//guise, i drank three of them all by myself... sooooooo goooooooood\\

It was definitely a really awesome day. And I definitely approve of Busch Gardens and the fact that it was the first activity on the list of activities that we actively planned to do on our trip full of activities.


//we rode the swangy swangs\\

//it was just this cute little german place. and there were german words everywhere that i understood! i guess those two years of learning pointless crap in that language class were actually useful. who would've known..\\

//my shirt expresses everything that i felt that day. my face expresses everything that i felt at the end of being there for like nine hours\\


I love Busch Gardens, I love frozen lemonade, and I love Virginia.








No comments:

Post a Comment