Thursday, July 11, 2013

homeward bound (part VI)

I think there's something wrong with my parents. They really enjoy getting up at 4 in the morning. Does it bother me? Yes it does. So there we were again, getting up before every other human being on the planet, and heading to the airport. It was time to say good bye to Virginia. 

//happy sunrise from the richmond airport\\

Everything was such a struggle. For example: I wore converse to come home in. Bad idea. They take like, a minimum of five minutes to put on. EACH.




We were ready to go at 5:30. Our plane didn't leave until just after 7. Like I said, everything was a struggle...

//this is what thoroughly exhausted looks like\\

We finally boarded the first plane and decided to try to look happy.

//hhhhaaaappppyyyyy\\

That didn't really work out so well....

//reality\\

//then this happened\\

After that quick flight, we boarded our last plane and took off for good old SLC.

//cool view of the copper mine eh?\\

After our flights we had a long three hour drive home. I so wish I was magic and that I could just teleport like they do in Harry Potter. That would make life so much easier.

//another beauty shot. (thanks mom)\\

Well Virginia, deuces. It's been real. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment