Tuesday, February 11, 2014

why tuesdays

Can we all just agree that Tuesdays are really hard? I'm not joking you guys, Tuesdays are a major struggle for me. 
The only thing that's good about Tuesdays is pretty little liars. And I don't even watch PLL on Tuesday! (Sweet hallelujah for DVR is all I'm sayin')

They're just a second Monday pretty much. 
No hope of being close to the weekend, no motivation for a great week (used all that up yesterday), wearing jeans is the most uncomfortable thing in the world on a Tuesday, AND no soccer. 

See what I'm getting at? WHY TUESDAYS? That's what I'm getting at. 

And here I am, hanging out in my English class, supposed to be paying attention to gullivers travels on the tv. But nope. The lights are off, I'm back in the corner all comfy, and blogging on my phone to keep myself awake. 

(My teacher just got mad at my buddy for having her phone out. She's practically blind to the fact that I'm always on my phone when the lights go out. I could probably wave my phone in her face and she wouldn't notice. Not complaining). 

So anyways... Sorry for this negative post about a day of the week. I bet everyone hates Tuesdays though. Poor day, probably just wants someone to love it. But that someone ain't gonna be me. 

Yay for hating Tuesdays. And yay for blind teachers so I can update my blog during class. 

Don't do drugs. Don't put forks in the microwave. And always turn in math assignments. 

Peace out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment