Sunday, February 9, 2014

i guess i better start practicing

Say hello to the new Relief Society pianist. 
WHAT. THE. HECK.
I have a calling guys. 
Is it weird?
Yes.
Do I like it?
I don't know yet.
When was the last time I legitimately practiced piano?
Ummm... 8th grade I think.
SO unprepared to take this on.
But I don't even care because, to be completely honest, I'm really excited.
I love music.
And I love the idea that I could maybe have some influence on someone by being forced to share my talent every Sunday.
I don't know how much influence a few hymns of prelude is really gonna do, but once again, I don't care. 
I'm pretty stoked to be in the old lady class with my mom now. Officially.
Man... I'm doing all sorts of growing up over here.
It's a wonderful life.

Now I'm going to go practice the grand total of five hymns I know really well.
Then maybe I'll add a sixth.
But I probably won't because I don't want to get too far ahead of myself.
After all... it is only the first Sunday of this new job.

Wish me luck chumps.


Also..... Click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment