Wednesday, August 14, 2013

year four

It has begun.... My last season of high school soccer is underway and I'm so excited! Actually I have mixed feelings about all this... My last season. Where has the time gone?! I remember trying out as a freshman and being so worried that I wasn't going to make it. And now I'm here. SENIOR YEAR. It's crazy. 

And wanna know what's even more crazy?? Tryouts have been brutal to say the least. In all my four years of being here, the workouts have never been this hard. And it's so frustrating because I've been training my butt off all summer. But the conditioning we've been doing has nearly killed me! C'MON! Oh well. It'll all be worth it when games start. 

I can't wait for games to start! I love love love high school soccer games. The rivalries, the hype, the game winning goals. It's all sooooo much fun. My focus for this season is to just go do my thing and enjoy every second of it. Now is the time to work hard, play my best, and leave my mark on Skyline Soccer. 

Cheers to soccer, cheers to skyline, and cheers to senior year.

No comments:

Post a Comment