Sunday, August 11, 2013

saturday of champions

Once upon a time, there was a Saturday where all the activities of the day were nothing but F-U-N fun. It was the ultimate summer day, hands down. In the morning we did the color vibe 5k. It was probably the funnest time I've ever had working out. And I've always wanted to play in that color stuff so it was basically a dream come true!




After that we went boating. I LOVE BOATING!!! And I'm basically pro at water skiing, and wake boarding, and surfing, and tubing. It was so much fun to spend the afternoon on the water with some of the coolest people that ever walked the planet. (thanks haackes) ps if anyone has a boat and no one to go boating with..... STOP YOUR SEARCH. I'm free to go boating any day, any time. Seriously.

//pre-boat chill time\\

//this is paige killing it on the wake board\\

After spending close to five hours on the boaty boat, we all went to the drive in! It's so ghetto. But oh so fun. We crammed eight bodies in the back of a little white truck and attempted to watch despicable me 2.. It was like the ultimate snuggle fest. And the ultimate giggle fest. I love doing fun things like that with my best buddies. That's what makes summer so fun.

It was non-stop go time from dawn till dusk. Running was rad, boating was rad, squishing eight bodies in one small space was rad. This. Saturday. Was. Rad.



No comments:

Post a Comment