Tuesday, June 11, 2013

friendship is real

Guys. Let me just tell you a little something about the most real and true friendship that ever was.


This is Rose. And she is my very best friend. I honestly don't know where I'd be without this woman. She is so strong and encouraging and she always has my back. She gives me the best advise, and whenever I have something that just can't go unsaid she's all ears! (even when the stuff i say is completely ridiculous..) She always has such a positive view on life and she's willing to do whatever it takes to make people smile. :) We always have the funnest times. Seriously people. We're constantly laughing when we're together. It's basically the beez kneez. 

One time at EFY we went the whole week convincing EVERYONE that we were twins. And everyone believed us! It was the funniest thing. Every once in a while we'd mess something up and accidentally hint that we really weren't twins... and then we'd have to work so hard at holding back from busting up laughing because it was so ridiculous. 

But the fact of the matter is... this girl pretty much is my twin! And I love her like my sister. She deserves the best of the best in life and when I grow up I want to be just like her! You're the greatest Rose!!



//aren't we just the silliest kids?\\



No comments:

Post a Comment