Monday, March 16, 2015

sunshine in my soul

My soul belongs at the beach,
I can't function without a proper dose of vitamin sea.

So when the idea of spending spring break in Florida with my five best friends was thrown onto the table, you better believe I had tears of joy in my eyes as I screamed and happy danced and excitedly proclaimed, "WE'RE GOING".
**the moment we knew we would be in Florida in 12 days**

So that's what we did. 
7 days of soaking up the warm, Florida sunshine with sandy hair and salty skin. 
It was a break from stress and drama, a get away from things that were weighing us all down, a much needed escape from reality.
Lets be honest..... it was the best 7 days ever. 

























Spring break 2015 was no doubt one for the books.


No comments:

Post a Comment