Saturday, February 28, 2015

favorites

A comprehensive list of the things I like most. 

1. Sleeping without socks on 
2. Eating raw cookie dough right after it's made
3. Taking clean, precise, organized notes in pen 
4. Early morning workouts followed by a good meal and a nap
5. Boy clothes
6. Chipotle (chipotle is my liiiiffeeee)
7. Making people genuinely laugh without being crude or mean
8. Pumpkin chocolate chip muffins for breakfast, lunch, and dinner 
9. Church in the morning so I have time to take a nap before I go to bed
10. Getting a new PR
11. Hard core jam sessions in the car by myself
12. Warm laundry
13. When there are parking spots open close to the front of the row at walmart
14. Discovering new songs before they're popular
15. Finishing a really good book
16. Watching any sport
17. Cuddling
18. Sweating like a man
19. The sound a soccer ball makes when it hits the net and glides all the way down it
20. People to share my favorite things with

** SQUAD **

No comments:

Post a Comment