Tuesday, February 24, 2015

work hard play hard.....work hard some more

College is hard. 
It's a freaking full time job.
And please realize I'm saying this while I'm NOT in season.


An average weekday in the life of Sierra goes a little something like this......

 5:45 wake up
7 class
8 class
9 class
 10 class
11 class
12 lunch
1 library
2 library
3 library 
4 library 
4:30 early dinner
5;30 weights
6:30 snack
7 soccer
8 soccer
9 soccer
10 library 
11 library
12 shower and bed

I somehow have time to hang out with my friends in there too. 
But true confessions.... sometimes I don't get to bed until like 3 or 3:30 with class at 7. BAD. But I just can't help it sometimes! And sometimes I'm just so dang tired that I knock out at like 11:15 before I have a chance to set my alarm, and I end up sleeping through my first two classes (thank you Al for coming to wake me up).



**This was the first day of classes in the bookstore buying all the textbooks I would need for the semester. I got so many crazy looks haha. I ended up spending over 600 dollars on these babies.... ouch**

**Pretty much the only time I hang out with this kid is in the library or at some soccer thing.**


**Study breaks consist of instagram, pinterest, and snapchat.... every 5 minutes..... Heaven help us all..... social media is too distracting!!!**

**This is a look of pure sarcasm mixed with some crazy eyes... Studying for biology is the worst.**


**And when you just can't carry on any longer... Poor Gregg fell asleep with his hands on the keyboard and mouse mid scroll. I feel you kid, I feel you.**

**And sometimes, when I get really sick of homework, I give up and just watch the baseball team on line instead. Trust me.... baseball pants are a lot more interesting than prokaryote conjugation.**

School is hard.
And some days, some weeks I just feel like I'm going to drown.
But you wanna know a little secret?
I like it this way.

One of my favorite things ever is the feeling I get when I accomplish something. 
SATISFACTION OF A JOB WELL DONE.
I love being busy because I love filling my life with good things. I love having a structured schedule and I love pushing myself to great capacities. Accomplishing things and checking stuff off my list is the best thing ever.

So call me crazy...... I dare you...... School is hard.......... But it's perfect for me.


ps.... I wrote this blog in class

No comments:

Post a Comment