Sunday, December 8, 2013

funtivities

I like to say I do fun things.
Especially with cool people.
It just makes life more fun and cool.

This week the funtivities were wild.
Che-check it. 

We made some missionary packages.

//the perfect missionary package includes stuff they can give to people they're teaching or little kids (ctr rings, mini books of mormon, pictures of the savior), a fresh tie, letters and pictures, book of mormon go fish, and LOTS of treats\\

Boys basketball started and I get so excited that sometimes I want to drop out of school just to be a basketball super-fan for the rest of my life.
I guess you could say I'm looking forward to the season.
//my boy park killed it this weekend\\

My family (including my totally awesome aunt and uncle) ran in the Santa Claws 5k. 


//the before, during, and after. don't let the smiles fool you.... this was more of an awfultivity...\\

And finally... Rose and I were ratchets all weekend.
So basically it was the best weekend ever. 


And that's all. Funtivites are rad. Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment