Sunday, December 22, 2013

6 things

1. Boys basketball against IF was CRAZY LOCO WILD. I don't care what anyone else says, we have the craziest student section in the whole world. And these pictures are my favorite! Observe.






^^nothing like a victory dog pile^^



2. Holly got accepted to MIT. Holy smart woman. So in her honor, the crew went to red robin where we stuffed our faces and had intellectual conversation. (that last part was a lie)
^^also joel loves fries. 5 boxes full of those things^^



3. On Mondays we wear Santa hats. And pose really awkwardly. At first we were trying to be sexual, but that was way too difficult, so we resorted to what was most comfortable. Hence no swag.


4. I have the best friends ever. Friday morning, at 5:30 in the am, we did baptisms at the temple. Such a perfect way to end the week. It was a little Christmas magic for the three of us and we L-O-V-E-D it. 


5. Joel makes the perfect uncle eddy, does he not? LOL this was the funniest thing of my life. If no one has seen Christmas Vacation, go watch it. NOW. You can thank me later. 


6. My sister is so cool. She's had a lot of really great things happen with dance lately and I couldn't be more proud of her! (a sisterly love bog post might be coming soon peeps) We have fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment