Wednesday, September 11, 2013

my life

I guess I should probably blog about my life now. Seeing that it's been a whole week! Let me give you the shortened version....

NOTHING HAS HAPPENED.

Of course, that's not entirely true..

+We freaking came back from being down by 2 at half to win 4-3 against Hilcrest. Boo-Yah! (yes i scored)

+I actually like the book we're reading in English and I plan on finishing it for real. This is a HUGE deal people.

+My AP government teacher makes me laugh so hard I almost pee my pants Every. Day.

+Football games are fun because I'm a SENIOR. Therefore I get to stand on the SENIOR fence. It's the life.

+I've written an essay.

+Fun fact........ bed time is my favorite time second to game time and right before food time.

//football game peeps\\

//i'm such a champ at taking notes. this deserves an award\\


Aaaaaaaaand that's all folks! Happy Wednesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment