Wednesday, September 4, 2013

last first day

Well kids, the first of 172 days of my senior year is over and done. And all I wanna do is take a nap. WHEW! Talk about wake up call (literally). I guess going to bed at 1 am in the morning and waking up at 10 am in the same morning for three months straight isn't very good training for nine months of school. Whatever. I'm over it.

Since Rose and I are just the coolest kids that ever walked this planet, (i can pretend right?), last year we decided to look completely ridiculous on the first day of school. People normally wear their new clothes and get all fancied up. But not us. Today? We were forest rangers. Can I get an AMEN?!

//nature calls\\

So far, Senior year is looking pretty good. Classes are chill, friends are the bomb, and we are the kings of campus. Seriously. How much better can it get?

And this is what I've decided is the theme for my final year of high school.......... NO REGRETS
This is the time to just have fun. Be nice to everyone. Don't let the little things get to you. Get freaky with school pride. Pay in quarters for every single activity/event. Stay positive. And live in the moment.

Let's kill it kids. And let's make it a year to remember. 

No comments:

Post a Comment