Saturday, October 26, 2013

the most beautiful time of the year

"Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall." 
F. Scott Fitzgerald

Guys. 

I'm in love. 

I've completely fallen for fall and I can't get enough! There's just something about bright yellow and orange leaves set against a bright blue sky that gives me butterflies. Seriously it's my favorite thing ever. Top ten FOR SURE.

These iPhone pics just don't even do any justice to the beauty of Freeman Park right now. I went on a little long boarding excursion the other day and was able to snap a few shots of the best parts of fall. 








We've had the most perfect October this year. Especially this past week. Weather in the 60's, no wind, what else could you ask for?! It makes me so happy.

I love crisp leaves, I love fresh air, I love a colorful October, and I love fall sooooo much.

No comments:

Post a Comment