Thursday, October 24, 2013

and we danced...

So here's the deal. I got asked to homecoming. And I was so stoked. And then homecoming happened. And it was awesome.
// "no monkey business... i'd go bananas if you didn't go to homecoming with me" \\
//probably one of the best ways i've been asked. well done jorge\\


So I get home from a football game one Friday, and as I'm snap chatting my cute friend Jorge, he nonchalantly hints that I need to go look at my front porch. BAM. Let the butterflies sink in... (I may or may not have known what was about to happen...).  I slowly opened the door and... NOTHING. Nothing was there! I was super confused. So I told Jorge nothing was there and he got really mad. Like, REALLY mad. So I felt bad. Like, REALLY bad. Until  the very next day when I walked into my kitchen and saw this massive monkey surrounded by bananas :) My dear, sweet sister moved everything inside for me. HA! Mystery solved.

And since he asked me with monkeys, I obviously had to reply with a monkey.
// "i'd be a fool to not say YES" \\

So basically I had never been as excited as I was for a school dance. Normally I'm dreading it all week. But nope! Not this time. I was oh SO EXCITED. So that was really fun.

For our day date, we played the game "bigger or better". It's where you start with a pen and go house to house, knocking on doors, and asking people to trade something with you that's bigger or better. And whoever gets the best item at the end of the time limit wins! We lost. But on the other hand, the other team won with a dishwasher?!?!?!!!!! So go them. Way to be awesome and get a freaking dishwasher guys.

Then it was time to get all dolled up! Not my favorite part but hey! At least I can still wear spandex under my dress.. Madeline did my hair this time (since i suck). And she did it perfectly! Check it.

//i basically belong on pinterest\\

Then it was picture time! So here. Just take a nice long gander at these beauties.
//this one is my absolute favorite\\

//this one is my absolute second favorite\\





//i would be the one to ruin this picture haha...\\



//i just can't get enough of how freaking perfect we look\\

//such a gentleman, helping my poor crippled self down the rocks and what not\\

//this. pic. is. so. perfect. i. just. can't. even handle. it.\\








HOT DANG WE LOOK GOOD.

Then we ate at Red Robin (yuummmmm). 
//here's another\\

AND WE DANCED (and we laughed. and we cried. and had a really really really good time)
Seriously it was so fun! By the end of the dance, I had sweat probably three gallons, my hair was a complete disaster, and I was thoroughly exhausted. Just like I like it. And I'm so glad I got to go with such a cute boy. He's the perfect gentleman and one heck of a sweetheart. So shout out to you Jorge! Thanks for the best last homecoming ever :)


Just thought you might want to see this one again. You're welcome.

P.S. If you're wondering why I'm wearing a medical boot, you'll just have to keep wondering because I'm writing about that later okay? Okay. Good talk. Ready..... BREAK.





No comments:

Post a Comment