Friday, June 20, 2014

prom and stuff

^^I know I know. We're totes adorbs.^^

Prom was the bomb.com. Especially because I got to go with my best friend.



So here's what we did. We went hiking. And saw a snake. It was awesome.





Okay actually it was more of a nature walk. We walked on the trail for probably 15 minutes, then walked on the road that was next to the trail to get back to our car. We definitely spent more time on the road than in the actual wilderness. But hey. I don't like dirt. So I had no problem with our road side hikey. Except for the fact that the road was all dirt. But hey. We saw a snake.

THEN. We got all dressed up (which is a huge deal for me because I live in soccer t-shirts and no makeup). We took a few quick pics, went to Kelton's house for dinner, and were off to the dance lickity split.




^^We're thugs^^

^^This is seriously my fave pic ever. Totally totally us.^^


^^Car selfies or die^^

^^This was the best group pic we got.^^

We danced our hearts out. Seriously I was soooo tired when it ended. But IT WAS SO MUCH FUN. We had our senior toast (given by my favorite teacher of the year), and when the last song came on we all got a little sad. Thinking that this was the last song of our last dance of high school ever was crazy to think about. It's weird to think I'll never get all fancied up for a dance like this ever again. But at the same time I'm not sad. My Last dance was the best dance. I had the best group, I wore my favorite dress, and I had THE BEST date any girl could hope to have. (Gabe and I planned for over a month to go together). It was a great night to wrap up my time as a senior at Skyline High School.

You were good to us, Prom. See you never.
(sad)


(not that sad)

No comments:

Post a Comment