Tuesday, April 22, 2014

this is what i know

Friends are awesome, but sometimes you need a break. Turn the phone off, grab a book, go for a walk/bike ride, and just enjoy being for five minutes. It'll make you feel better and less agitated so you're ready to rejoin your pals.

Soccer makes me oh so happy no matter how the rest of my day has been. I could be in the worst mood, having a terrible day and as soon as I step on the field with a ball at my feet it's like the world melts away and everything is perfect. Even if only for an hour and a half. I can't even describe the feeling. I get tingles and shocks of excitement and energy when I'm out there. It's the most amazing thing in the world. I'm even getting a little teary-eyed just sitting here typing about it! I wish everyone could experience soccer (or something they love) with as much passion and desire as I have. Ahhhh..... I just want to climb to the top of a mountain and scream my love for this sport to everyone who can hear me. Seriously guys... I think I'm obsessed.

I won't survive college unless I take a nap everyday. Plain and simple.

I'm going to miss my dog as much as I'll miss my family when I go to college. She has so much unconditional love to give (even if it's only when I have food) and I love coming home to see that waggly tail going 100 mph. She's my favorite cuddle buddy and the only being I will allow to take more than 50% of the bed. Because let's be honest... who could say no to that face???


The Superman movie is only cool the first time you watch it. Once you get to the 8th or 9th time, it just gets boring. The best part of the movie is the last 8 minutes... So that tells you something huh... Captain America the Winter Soldier however... That's some good stuff. I've only seen it once so far. So hopefully in the hold my interest department of my brain it will last a little longer than cape-wearin, tight struttin Superman does (fingers crossed).

iTunes radio on road trips is the shiz.

That's all. I know this post is super boring and I'm sorry I wasted your time. There's 9 minutes of your life you'll never get back. But I'm sure you'll get over it.
l8r troops

No comments:

Post a Comment