Thursday, April 10, 2014

i do not care

Today, I decided that I don't care.

^^hence this mirror selfie showing off what i wore to school today^^

I don't care what people think about me. I don't care that it's only 40 degrees when I get dressed in the morning. I don't care that I also wore soccer stuff to school yesterday. 

I've always said (in sometimes a complainey voice...) I wish I could just wear soccer clothes and no makeup to school everyday because that's clearly what I'm most comfortable in. So today I thought, "I don't care! I'm going to wear soccer clothes today and tomorrow and the next day and no one's gonna stop me."
In fact I wrote a poem about all this....
I'm going to do what I want
Because that's what makes me happy.
The end

So you better believe it, my friends. Soccer outfit with black safari socks and converse. 
This. Is. The. Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment